Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a сall engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying read more about team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- I get a call from this number several times a day/week. I don't recognize the number so I don't answer it and they leave no message. I'm figuring its from salt lake city and has some sort of polical survey or voting request.
- These [***] call me day and night demanding that I... wait, they're calling again!!!
- Big deal. Didn't we all.
- Toll Free Number Information for 1- 800 - 816 - 3521
Number Status: IN USE
Status Date: 01/21/00
Company : Level 3 Communications
Contact Number : 7208881000
Website : level3.com
Description : Level 3 Communications offers Internet Protocol (IP) services, broadband transport, colocation services, and patented Softswitch-based managed modem and voice services.
Other prefixes for this number
Number Number Status Status Date
866-816-3521 IN USE 10/18/04
877-816-3521 IN USE 08/01/08
888-816-3521 IN USE 10/27/08
- Got three calls so far on 3/2/2011. Nobody on the other end and no message.
- Three times this week. No message.
- I've gotten several calls from this number this week, all at inopportune times. I finally answered today (when they called twice in an hour's time) out of frustration. It was someone from Planned Parenthood asking me to come to a rally this weekend.
I'd love to support this organization, but hassling me ceaselessly is not the way to do it!
- Caller: Planned Parenthood
- Call type: Non-profit organization
- Received call 3/21/11; did not pick up; no voicemail left.
- In the last hour and half, this number has called four times and will not leave a message. If it is not important enough to leave a message, it is not important enough for me to answer.
- I keep getting a phone call form 800-816-3521. They calle very day but I never answer. How can I block this call?
- Caller: ?
- Listen replies to JimIt is a political BS group. If you listen to the message it says that if you do not want them to call again and be put on their internal 'do not call list' press "1" So I did and I guess I will wait and see if they call AGAIN tomorrow.
- kruXader replies to JimPurchase a Panasonic phone which can block unwanted calls but you must have a caller i.d. subscription from your local tel. company. Can block up to 30 phone numbers. Really help me a lot and they stop calling after awhile.
- I am getting calls from these jerks at least once or twice a day - for the last three days now. I haven't bothered to answer since they won't leave a message. This web site was the only place I could get information on who is behind this number. I am now convinced that it is Planned Parenthood or some other political group. The thing is, my phone number has been registered as opt-out for some time now. So how did these weasels get my number? Any ideas?
- Call type: Political call
- I went onto donotcall.gov, where I found out that I might need to renew my subscription to that (free) service. I renewed it and now we'll see if I get any more calls from that number. If so, I can file a complaint with donotcall.gov.
- Update: I finally answered the call and it's coming from Dennis Herrera for Mayor (San Francisco). If anything, he just lost my vote!
- Caller: Dennis Herrera for Mayor
- Call type: Political call
- Called six (!) times yesterday. No one on the line any of the four times I picked up.
Got someone on the first try today. Election survey. Claimed to be calling on behalf of Marjorie Decker, candidate for re-election to City Council in Cambridge, MA.
Guess who isn't going to get *my* vote this time 'round?
- Caller: telemarketer for hire
- Call type: Political call
- Called today at 5:15pm, from DEMOCRATS complaining about how the other side is doing everything wrong, hung up. This was a recording.
- Caller: unk
- Marshall Ellis replies to BudFINALLY someone responded when I got a call today. Was some organization called Club for Growth. Have no idea who they are, so I hung up.
- state that they are abc research . but they are trying to sell tv programs
- Caller: abc research
- Call type: Telemarketer
- NO message EVER left/ NO one there if you answer!