Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a сall engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying read more about team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- This call came in while I was on the other line so I don't have any info on the business.
The caller ID was V81913231300010 which is junk,probably. I never return calls like this.
If they call again, I will update this.
- call came in on 9/29/15..."name not found" as name calling...did not answer...
- so this number has been calling me once a week or so for a few months. I've caught onto their scam, they are from India trying to access your computer using all kinds of techniques. i.e. your Windows shows some improper installed programs or you need a security update or your anti-virus is not working or what ever and ask you to give them remote access to help you. I know I should just hang up, but I realize these are inbred subhuman animals and can be treated like lowlifes.
And when ever they call I get excited. Because in the back of my mind I have all these scenarios to try out, think Saturday Night Live comedy skits. I am never rude and use a polite voice to keep them on the phone to play with them like a bunch of stupid children. Once skit I use is when they call, I answer everything in a manor that they want to here. They ask sir, are you near you computer, is it on, etc and I say yes and they ask me to type URL that will give them remote access.
I tell them well this is my grandmothers computer and I need to get her permission. So they ask if I can ask her, I say well she is at bingo right now with her friends.
Then they ask when she will be back and I say I dunno, she usually goes to 7/11 to a SLURRRPEEEE and that takes forever
now by this point they usually hang up, but if its a totally stupid indian who doesn't get that I just made a fool of him, he ask again when is a good time to call back and I usually say around the year 2025 should work.
- This number calls my house sometimes 3 times a day all hours of the night and day. I am sick of it.
- Caller: ILO technoligies
- Call type: Telemarketer
- same old windows scam, wanting to get into your pc.... different number this time.
They are using a cell thru a land line.
Sad thing is, the gov. can track you 24/7/365...but we can't g et help to stop these calls...
- No message, didn't answer when I said "hello"
- Caller: don't know
- Every time this number calls I pick up the phone and say hello. Several seconds later a recording says goodbye. When I call the number back a recording states that this is a non working number. How can the phone carriers allow this?
- Caller: I have no idea.
- Calling me now; says my comp has been hacked. He says he is from Microsoft