Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a сall engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying read more about team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- Caller asked if on Medicare and I was the one with back problems-told him he was a scammer and hung up.
- Caller: Unknwn
- Didn't answer it. Don't know anyone in Garden City, NY
- A woman called me and asked if I was (my Name) I said Yes. She wished me a nice day. Is this a scam? What should I do?
- Caller: 516/246-2818
- DO NOT SAY YES to any calls asking for a yes answer. They are trying to use your voice activated "yes" to scam you. Hang up.
- Caller id said Garden City NV. Caller in a noisy sales room said "you are on medicaid?", I asked "who is this?". He replied, "don't ever run away" and hung up.
A scammer operation for sure. Beware !!!
- Caller: Garden City NV
- Chuck replies to RosaNever say any thing.They want your voice......
- Ramona replies to RosaYes, this is a scam. It was on TV the other night. Contact your Better Business Bureau.
http://localsyr.com/news/scam-warning-jus ... 5zkQQ8.facebook
- CID Garden City NY. No message left. Some Scam/spam/spoof/phish
- Caller: sumidjut
- Call type: Prank
- Received a call yesterday from this telephone number. No message was left. Anonymous callback reached a generic telemarketer greeting.
- Call type: Telemarketer
- Yep. Trolling for recordings of you saying "yes". Pure evil.
- Just rec'd call from 516-246-2818 and it was a recorded call saying this was the return call I had requested about the back brace. These people are scammers and just want your Medicare info so they can rip off Medicare. I hung up on it. I am on the do not call list but it is obviously worthless and always get this sort of call!
- Caller: back brace call
- Call type: Telemarketer
- Latino woman asking if I had medicade. I couldn't understand her so I hung up.
- I answered to a lot of background noise and a female caller I couldn't understand
- Caller: Unknown name