Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a сall engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying read more about team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- they are trying to scam
- Caller: (317) 489-3887
- Call is from XLibris, a vanity publishing firm in Indianapolis, IN. Firm will call if you may have submitted an original manuscript to another vanity publishing firm; they are always looking for new authors. Call the above # back and, from their IVR, select #6 to speak with a customer service rep directly. I asked them to remove my number. They said they would. We'll see.
- Caller: XLibris
- Call type: Telemarketer
- On called ID it reads Antonio Solis that the name of a Singer call at 8:30 pm hung up no message.
- Caller: Unknown
- Caller ID just read the phone number and "Unknown". I didn't answer, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Xlibris. They've called me before as I have a couple of books on Amazon Kindle. However, they pulled a trick this time - they called twice right in a row. As soon as I dismissed the call on my cell phone, they called back. Sneaky because it makes you think there's something urgent. I dismissed it both times, searched for the number, and found this page.
- I had a book published nearly 15 years ago - they left a message to see if I would like to order any of my books. The only time I actually heard a a message where the girl let out a big yawn.
- Caller: iUniverse
- Call type: Telemarketer
- I got multiple calls from this same lady for the last two years. She said she is from the publishing co., I spoke to her and let her know that I am not Jessica that she is looking for and asked her to remove my number. Still she call me and with different number...I put her on my ignore list but still get messages...just annoying!!!
- Caller: 3174893887
- Ah yes. I have a book just published by iUniverse. Had to fend off some of their promotional sales reps who didn't hear "NO!" as a response. Haven't decided that novel number two is going through them. I REALLY wish the term "vanity press" could be scrapped. It's "Self Publishing" now because you CAN'T get published by the Big Corporate Houses unless they know your name and approve of you. AND it can take years - I worked I the industry and knew this going in so I went to Self Publishing...
And I got a call from this number right after I had canceled an account offered as a "free monthly trial" with the Author Learning Center.
I didn't pick it up because it was from Indiana, where iUniverse is located. I wanted to hear the message first. Filtering my calls...
- Sherry replies to Dashel Gabelli| 1 replyI wanted to submit a book but they wanted a few thousand $$. Can I ask who you used and did they ask for money?
- MJG replies to SherryH/She posted almost one year ago so I doubt she will see your question.